Query related to Presses Universitaires de Rennes / U-p-r.fr

Presses Universitaires de Rennes : websites on the same subject

1

List of university presses - Wikipedia

November 08, 2018

This page lists notable university presses, arranged by country. Associations of university presses are listed afterwards. Entries on this list should be publishing houses associated with one or more academic institutions and have their own article or be well-sourced in a university article.

Link between the website and the query : 96 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 0,44 %

See details :

wikipedia.org

2

Brittany (administrative region) - Wikipedia

November 08, 2018

The region of Brittany was created in 1941 on 80% of the territory of traditional Brittany. The remaining 20% is now called the department of Loire-Atlantique, which is included in the region of Pays de la Loire, whose capital, Nantes, was the historical capital of the Duchy of Brittany.

Link between the website and the query : 91 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 5,76 %

See details :

wikipedia.org

3

Bibliography | Barbara Kingsolver

November 08, 2018

Bibliography. Books by Barbara Kingsolver. Unsheltered. HarperCollins (New York), 2018. Flight Behavior. HarperCollins (New York), 2012. The Lacuna.

Link between the website and the query : 89 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 5,43 %

See details :

kingsolver.com

4

Staff Profile - History, Classics and Archaeology, …

November 08, 2018

Background. As an intellectual historian, I am particularly interested in past political ideas: their development; dissemination, circulation and influence.

Link between the website and the query : 89 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 2,91 %

See details :

ncl.ac.uk

5

Amazon.com: Le commerce du Nord: Les échanges …

November 08, 2018

Au XVIIIe siècle, la France s'approvisionne abondamment dans les pays du Nord : bois, chanvre et goudron de la Baltique, tonnellerie de Poméranie, pêche de rogue de Norvège, graines de lin de Courlande, barres de fer suédois...

Link between the website and the query : 87 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 2,53 %

See details :

amazon.com

6

Interuniversity Research Centre on Globalization …

November 08, 2018

HOME : Wel come to the Interuniversity Research Centre on Globalization and Work Website! (CRIMT, from its French equivalent Le Centre de recherche interuniversitaire sur …

Link between the website and the query : 86 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 1,70 %

See details :

crimt.org

7

La Francophonie: History, Structure, Organization, …

November 08, 2018

by Moya K. Mason. This report was compiled in 1999 and was used only as a research tool for a series of academic papers. (Note: La Francophonie is used in place of Organisation internationale de la Francophonie in this report.)

Link between the website and the query : 85 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 1,11 %

See details :

moyak.com

8

BURGUNDY KINGDOM NOBILITY - FMG

November 08, 2018

BURGUNDY KINGDOM. counts of burgundy. v4.2 Updated 10 October 2018 . RETURN TO INDEX . RETURN TO BURGUNDY KINGDOM INTRODUCTION . TABLE OF CONTENTS . Chapter 1.

Link between the website and the query : 82 %

Quality and density of the query / crawled pages : 4,14 %

See details :

mg.ac